Feel The Fear Ruby Redfort ( 4 ) - Lauren Child

Courtesy

This review may contain spoilers from previous books in the series.

Ruby Redfort may look like an average teen, but is actually a secret agent at Spectrum. After encountering death and surviving it so many times, she has become a daredevil with no fears at all. She is using her new parkour skills, taking crazy risks and putting her life into danger, to find an invisible thief. But her recklessness can't last much longer if she goes on like this.

I love the theme of this book. We think its stupid to be scared, but having no fear is dangerous. The clues in this book lead from one to another like the others, but this one is extra special because of the extents Ruby goes to, for understanding them. The ending left me shocked. I never expected what happened. LB, Hitch, Blacker, Froghorn, all of them were awesome. They all play a big part in getting Ruby back to her senses. The codes grab your attention and there is information about coding at the end if you are interested. The ghost vibes weren't that impressive and I think that could have been batter in the start. The reference to old movies was different, but that's all I can say about it. All the actors and movies threw me off, but otherwise, I couldn't put this book down.

Rating- 4.5/5

Saloni Porwal

Comments