Going Solo ( 3 ) - Zoe Sugg aka Zoella

This review may contain spoilers for previous book from the series.

Penny's rock-star ex-boyfriend Noah, has disappeared and no one, including her knows where he is. It's hard to move on, so she decides to make a trip to her friend Megan's school. Here she makes friends with Posey, a talented girl with stage fright and meets charming Callum. Elliot is going through a really bad stage and needs Penny's help. but what should Penny do when all these distractions don't take her mind off Noah?

This is my least favorite book in the series in terms of plot. Don't get me wrong. I loved the subplots. They were too good. Elliot's problems? Loved them. Leah and Penny? Great. Sadie Lee and Bella? They rocked. But so many things were not in place. Like the whole Callum, Megan, and Posey thing was something I could have done without. bits of it were really juicy, but most of it was really predictable. I was hoping for something that focused on Penny's friendship with Elliot. I kind of knew the end all along, but was hoping that it wouldn't be that.

Rating- 2.7/5

Saloni Porwal

Comments