Head Over Heels ( 5 ) - Holly Smale

Courtesy

This review may contain spoilers for previous books from the series.

Harriet has plans with her friends, aka team JINTH. She's got many buddies and wants to spend time with them and blocks out time from their schedule. But no one sticks to the plan. Wilbur is in a mess, and Harriet wants to help, even though she's no longer modelling. Only if she knew the number of lies she'd utter in the process.

I am so glad that Harriet finally has friends!! This book is gorgeous. Like a sparkling stack of amazing fantasies. You can't not like this book. There's so many relationships in this one. Her five friends (Jasper, India, Nat, Toby, Rin) are great. And Tabitha plays a very big part so gear up for a lot of cuteness. Richard, aka Harriet's dad is the best fictional dad ever. Anabel was perfect as always and though Bunty had a tiny part, she rocked. This might be a spoiler but it's not a important one so I'll go with it. I was delighted when I found out Harriet is going to India aka my country. Every part of it made me feel closer to Harriet, except the part when they wrote how to speak Indian, which is not a language, but a nationality. One thing that made this book extra special was the descriptions. They send you to heaven. The photo shoots, Tabby, Wilbur, they are all put into words so carefully that you can see them in front of you, and feel all that Harriet does. The friendship subtopic plays a good part in the story, but I didn't enjoy the start. I've just finished every novel in this series, and can't wait to get my hands on the novellas!!

Rating- 4.8/5

Saloni Porwal

Comments