On Tour ( 2 ) - Zoe Sugg aka Zoella

This review may contain spoilers for previous book from the series.

Penny has just finished her exams and is all set for a tour with her rock-star boyfriend Noah. But it's only when her phone gets lost that she understands how possessive fans can get. When her perfect plans with Noah get cancelled because of his unwelcoming bandmates and tight schedule, she isn't so sure that this is where she wants to be.

I like this book, but not as much as I loved the first one. I found a lot of subplots to be useless, probably there just to add to the word count. I don't understand why Penny likes Noah so much. He just went on ignoring her, spent barely any time with her and hardly acknowledged that she wanted him around. He was apologetic and somehow won her back, but I he doesn't loose any time in disappointing her again. I kind of like the ending in a way, but the climax could have been better. Some characters like Megan and Blake didn't have any major character arc. I feel Penny is a very trusting person, and breaks her heart when she doesn't get the attention she deserves from people she loves. She definitely matured over the course of the book and knows how to make decisions. But then again, there are so many times when she acts immaturely and does really stupid stuff. Then there are the heart-melting scenes. I loved it each time Penny comforted Noah, because she new the right thing to say, and it was great when she stood up for herself. Elliot wasn't there for most of the story, but in whatever little time he was there, he was too good. This mightn't count, but the color combination was terrible. It might look good on your computer, but when it's in your hands, it doesn't look nice. Last thoughts- I love some parts of it like I mentioned and enjoy rereading them, but I would read the book again.

Rating- 4/5

Saloni Porwal

Comments