One Moment Please ( 3 ) - Amy Daws

Courtesy

Lynsey and Dr. Josh Richardson despise each other, and after a one night stand, it doesn't even cross their minds that they'll ever meet again. But three months later, when Dr. Josh is in the ER, Lynsey turns up as his patient and all his medical professionalism goes out of the window when a blood test report indicates that she is pregnant. Possibly with his child.

All in all, it was a fun read. I obviously picked it up because of its plot. The first few chapters weren't that interesting and I just skimmed through them. But later in the story, things get exciting as we see the constant conflict between Lynsey and Dr. Josh. Honestly, the storyline was not at all what I had expected. It turned out to be something completely different, but I did like it. At first, the pace of the story was very disappointing. It was nothing that I had imagined based on the Goodreads blurb. But this book involves secrets which keep you guessing throughout. I really hated Josh at first. He was so grumpy and miserable, but as I read along, I discovered the satisfying backstory to his behavior. Lynsey was my favorite most of the time, but in between, she behaved super weird. She has precise dreams and goals which make her journey awesome too. There are parts of the book which I reread multiple times after finishing the book, but I still haven't gotten round to reading the first few chapters.


Rating- 4/5

Saloni Porwal

Comments