Dating Dr Dil - Nisha Sharma


Dating Dr. Dil was an incredible story filled with fun, laughter, and love. Being an Indian, I am instantly attracted to books with an Indian background, and I'm so glad this one caught my eye. If you are looking for a medical book filled with juicy stuff from the hospital setting, this is not what you might want. The book has few references to Prem's being a doctor, and it's a full-on chill contemporary. The story is about Prem and Kareena, who initiate a fake engagement plan to get things they badly want, and after a disastrous fight on the Dr. Dil Show that ruins both of their reputations. I found the book sweet, subtle, well-observed, and hilarious. The characters and their backgrounds are likable and very relatable to me. Characters like Bindu, dadi, and the aunties were superb, and I could visualize every scene. Although it is a lighthearted rom-com, I find it has a lovely message of marriage and love. It is a must-read for any rom-com lover.

Rating- 4/5

Comments