The Littlest Library- Poppy Alexander


Adorable! I am a major bookworm, so the cover and title immediately grabbed my attention. And I have no regrets for the time I spent reading it. I can quite honestly say that it's a dreamy fantasy of mine right now, to live parts of the book.
This is a beautiful story with it's heartwarming, touching, and bittersweet moments. It involves moving on, acceptance, compromises, remembrance, relationships, and so much more! There isn't 'family' in this novel at all, but the friends and laughter and memories in it gave me a cozy family vibe.
I read this quite while back, but I can still remember my reading experience quite clearly. I couldn't put the book down! There's maybe too many characters in the story, but I think each of them plays a part in it. Children, teenagers, middle aged, and retired, it's got them all.
Can't put all my emotions attached to this masterpiece into words, but it's quite a journey and I think you should go on it too.
Many thanks to NetGalley and Avon and Harper Voyage for providing me with this e-ARC. And a big THANK YOU to Poppy Alexander for coming up with this brilliant idea and writing it down. Because you have no idea how much joy you gave me :)

Rating- 5/5

Out on July 19th, 2022

Comments