Faking It With the Grump - Kate O’Keeffe


4/5 stars

My first read from this prevalent trope, and I loved it! As the title indicates, this is a cute fake dating love story that will make your heart melt.

Christopher and Harper are beautiful MCs, the kind of lovely that you would love to know in real life. O'Keefe has crafted them with brilliance. The backstories and motivations peel away in an intriguing fashion that keeps you hooked. Though slightly predictable at times, the story was penned extremely well. Harper & Christopher's sizzling Chemistry had me rooting for them from the very start. 

The is setting is gorgeous, a place the author familiar and comfortable with. I am genuinely excited for the sequel in the series following Ryn- Harper's sister. I'm happy for this world to expand into something bigger that may just be one of my favorite contemporary series. The dual POV is quite enjoyable to read. I'd say this is an easy, light-hearted read- the one-sitting type.

Comments