Rosé with My Fake Fiancé - Liz Alden


 This was a fun and interesting read!!! Age gap with a woman older than a man is a trope I haven't read before, but I loved this. I'm in for the entire series.


I found this perfect as a short, one-sitting novella (Exactly why I requested an eARC)

The pretty cover is eye-catching, but I don't think it conveys what you would be signing up for. While the book cover shows a young-looking couple, I didn't picture the MCs looking anything like this.

What I found unique- Many authors prefer the love at first sight trope, but this goes beyond looks and lust, landing on pure chemistry and connection. I was happy to see that the interactions of all characters befitted their age with mature, productive conversations.

Final thoughts? I'm getting my hands on the sequel of this book- Riesling with My Roommate- ASAP. And till then, you should go and read this beauty.

Comments