Seven Rules for Breaking Hearts - Kristyn J. Miller

4.5 stars!!!

Another beach read that I highly recommend! Grab this if you are a fan of high school crush, second chance romance, enemies to loves, and cute best friends.

I love that the book has a unique storyline and isn't predictable (though you always know it's a HEA ending). Margo is a fun, relatable MC facing the painful dilemma of choosing between her declining podcast and her beloved friend's wedding.

Miller takes us on a heartwarming journey as we see Margo put her life back together and discover that she can finally have it all.

I especially loved the crazy climax I hadn't seen coming, and all the drama that came with it (who doesn't like drama, confessions, and realizations?)

So to conclude, I am a fan of this book and the author. You should read this book ASAP!!!

Comments