The Book Proposal - KJ Micciche

 1 star

This was a sore disappointment. The author has dumped some unique ideas into this book but seemingly forgot to arrange them. Micciche's writing felt monotonous and sloppy, with the POVs that made no sense. The backstories were creative but presented in random and completely irrelevant places. About the characters, there is nothing remotely interesting about them, with their personalities so dull that I couldn't wait to finish reading.

Final thoughts- The book is a sleeping pill, so don't buy this for entertainment. If you're looking for some out-of-the-box sub-plots, this could help. (I haven't come across any of these ideas before, and that was the one thing that kept me going)

PS: I hate being so harsh with my thoughts, but I found this read quite frustrating and can't think of a better way to convey my emotions.

Comments