The Bookshop by the Bay - Pamela Kelley


 What I Liked:

Jess, Alison, Caitlin, and Julia are great great characters and i instantly fell in love with them. Caitlin and Julia's chemistry was awesome and I enjoyed the old friends vibe from Jess and Alison. The scenic descriptions are beautiful and actually transported me to this world of Chatam. I imagine this will be perfect to read in your vacations at the beach. The perfect breezy book about mother daughter bonds, friends, finding love, moving on, acceptance, and a little something that stays with you long after putting the book down. Bonus points if you decide to buddy read with a friend, partner, or even better, you mom/daughter!

What I Didn't Like:
Not much to say here, but the large cast took some time to get used to and the story seemed to drag sometimes.

Nevertheless, I still highly recommend this book!

Comments