Change of Plans - Dylan Newton

 5 stars 

I had lots of fun reading this one! It's somewhere up with my favourite reads of the year (and that's saying something because I've read over 150 books so far) 

I'm starting with Cecily, Addison and June aka Bryce's nieces whom I adored. Their grieving process and attitude felt really authentic and reasonable. Being a teen isn't all that fun, and I loved Dylan's depiction of all that chaos! 

Bryce and Ryker were amazing MCs and I just loved their sizzling chemistry. I was rooting for them to get together from their first interaction. And the dual POVs were perfection! It was super cute to see what Bryce thought of Ryker and vice versa. There's some great representation of PTSD and disability from Ryker's side of that's something that interests you, though I can't really judge how true it is. 

This is a total HEA novel which makes your heart melt. A ten on ten recommendation from me, please do read!

Comments