The Space Between - Sarah Ready


5 stars

I cannot put into words how much this book means to me. (proceeds to attempt anyway) Sarah Ready is one of THE best authors out there and deserves the whole damn world.


The scenes are still so vivid in my mind I can still hear and see everything. Sarah put a great deal of thought into each character in the story which is evident even ten percent in. Nope not a single character taken for granted, amazing back stories and all put together.

Jace and Andrea are supposed to be the main characters, but the way I see it, Andrea holds most of the spotlight throughout. The story is divided into three parts- Jace and Andrea in young love, their separation, and finally their reunion.

The most significant trope in the story which was used brilliantly was the love triangle. I really can't reveal much but it's just so unique and beautiful it transports you into its own world and moves you to tears.

These narrators are just so precious. James Fouhey and Rachel Hirsch were just brilliant voicing Jace and Andy respectively along with the side cast. 

I can only request you to read this book, and trust me, it will the best thing to happen to your day. So much live to you Sarah, you deserve every beautiful thing in the universe.

Comments