A Not So Fictional Fall - Savannah Scott

 

I need the audiobook version of this book! With Pierre's French accent, I can imagine how sexy that would sound. I think he was the better of the two MCs, but I liked seeing him more through Tasha's POV coz he's just so sweet and adorable. His own POV makes him appear more serious and mature which wasn't ideal for me in a light-hearted rom com like this one.

I'm not a fan of the fake proposal idea. I get that none of the story is meant to be serious, but even for a story like this I felt it was very immature and honestly crossing of boundaries when Pierre's agent takes it upon himself to find an American wife for his client. I found the love to be too instant later on in the story. There wasn't any display of true emotions or any of the dilemmas that come with real love. I didn't feel like I was reading something authentic.

The characters weren't layered at all, but I liked what I saw on the surface level. I get that not all romances need to be deep, but this just wasn't it for me.

Comments