Cluelessly Yours - Max Monroe


I've read a good number of books by the authors till date, and I can't have enough of them. This book comes from a series where the MCs share the same world, and we get to see them here and there. (Loved the special appearances of MCs from Dr. OB) You don't have to read all the books to understand what's happening coz can be read as standalones, but trust me, the whole series feels so good.

This book's got some crazy moments with all the tropes and banter it's got covered, so brownie points from me as a lover of drama. Some of them felt like random plotlines just thrown in there for effect, which I'm not a fan of, but nevertheless, I don't hate the book.

Sammy, the MC is loud and very likeable with a chaotic and very 'happening' life. She's divorced, has two kids who are always in trouble and a pregnant sister who happens to be the MC of the first book in the series. She's got huge feelings and dreams too, but everything is always confusing and 'the time's never right'. Ahhh Sammy, you just wanna hug her so tight, she's amazing.

Like their other books, Max and Monroe's writing is easy to read and full of banter as you easily devour the book whole. I loved this book and I hope you do too!




Comments