Remember Me? - Sophie Kinsella

Lexi wakes up on a hospital bed, thinking its 2004. She is shocked when told it is 2007. She learns that she is the boss of her department, with her teeth corrected and hair dyed. She begins to think that she has landed in dream life, married to a handsome multi-millionaire, but realizes that her department secretly calls her 'the-bitch-from-hell' and a stranger tells her a an unbelievable secret.

It's supposed to be a rom-com with suspense and drama. And I say supposed, so I don't agree with this. I have read other Kinsella books and found this not up to the level at all. The dialogue was pretty boring and nothing really clicked. The humor was horrible and cringeworthy. The drama was ok, but the whole thing was predictable. Some parts of it were great though.. I can't mention them though. The only upside was Lexi's old friends and their drama and backstories. The ending was slightly difficult to understand and first read, but you can understand after a revision. If this was my first Kinsella book, I would probably give up on her books.

Rating- 3/5

Saloni Porwal

Comments

Post a Comment